In your role as a Business Analyst you will combine your business, technology and management skills to lead companies through an impactful Salesforce integration.
This job requires you to survey and break down business procedures and data requirements and translate them into the Salesforce environment with the end goal of increasing the company’s efficiency and improved performance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted advisor, be the focal point of communication with the customer
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Design solutions that will meet a client’s business requirements
- Collaborate with the team to assure high-quality delivery
- Prepare documentation and train users
- Monitor adoption and validate solutions
- Provide day to day Salesforce support for the client, efficiently managing their environment for optimal long-term results.
- At least 3 years of experience as a consultant/business analyst
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce
- Salesforce certification – mandatory
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proven results in leading and overseeing client success stories.
- Ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be fluent in English and have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
What are we offering?
- Impact – see companies changing under your mandate
- Challenge – learn about different industries, technologies, and company leadership.
- Professional Path – we invest in your future together by providing mentoring and certification
- Flexibility – work remotely or in our office.
- Be a pioneer – take a fundamental part of Ntegro’s growth
Our core values:
- Integrity – to be honest and transparent
- Quality – to constantly expand our knowledge and improving our processes
- Customer Success – do our part in our customer’s success