In your role as a Business Analyst you will combine your business, technology and management skills to lead companies through an impactful Salesforce integration.
This job requires you to survey and break down business procedures and data requirements and translate them into the Salesforce environment with the end goal of increasing the company’s efficiency and improved performance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Serve as a trusted advisor, be the focal point of communication with the customer
Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
Design solutions that will meet a client’s business requirements
Collaborate with the team to assure high-quality delivery
Prepare documentation and train users
Monitor adoption and validate solutions
Provide day to day Salesforce support for the client, efficiently managing their environment for optimal long-term results.
At least 3 years of experience as a consultant/business analyst
Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce
Salesforce certification – mandatory
Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
Proven results in leading and overseeing client success stories.
Ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
Must be fluent in English and have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
What are we offering?
Impact – see companies changing under your mandate
Challenge – learn about different industries, technologies, and company leadership.
Professional Path – we invest in your future together by providing mentoring and certification
Flexibility – work remotely or in our office.
Be a pioneer – take a fundamental part of Ntegro’s growth
Our core values:
Integrity – to be honest and transparent
Quality – to constantly expand our knowledge and improving our processes
Customer Success – do our part in our customer’s success
The Sales Manager will be responsible for working with preexisting internal relationships at Salesforce. The goal of our company is to deliver stellar results to clients in a timely fashion. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who thinks outside the box, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to scope a project and write the Statement of Work (SOW). Office culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be fun to work with.
You will be working with clients, Salesforce account executives and internal Ntegro team members to suggest and provide solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements of new clients.
– Develop and leverage internal relationships at Salesforce AEs and AVPs
– Meet and exceed targeted sales goals
– Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
– Create and Generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
– Abide by Ntegro scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories and Salesforce use cases
– Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets
– Build and maintain relationships with Salesforce employees
– Remain responsible for lead generation and pipeline generation targets
– Travel when required and visit key Salesforce contacts and customers.
– 3 Years experience full life cycle in B2B SAAS or Software Services sales
– 1 year experience knowledge of Salesforce as a super user
– 1 year experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences
– Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner
– Ability to estimate the level of effort for basic Salesforce tasks
– Ability to write and present accurate SOW’s (Statement of Work)
– Salesforce Admin certification
– Experience selling to C-level executives at mid market companies.