The Project Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Salesforce.com implementation projects with a wide variety of clients. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities.
The Project Manager will be designing, implementing and deploying solutions to a wide variety of clients.
The successful candidate has experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
Ntegro is a fast-paced agile environment and the Project Manager will be involved from inception to delivery. You will be the facilitator of change with the clients and expected to evolve the way their business functions.
Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship
Ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth
Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and perform Business Processes Analysis
Manage and facilitate project delivery and build components as necessary
Manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients
Configure and customize Salesforce.com Sales and Service applications
Configure Salesforce.com and related third-party applications
Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy
This position requires some travelling and occasional presence on clients’ sites
– 3+ years Salesforce experience and within a consulting environment
– Salesforce Administrator Certification
– In-depth technical backend knowledge of the Salesforce platform
– Desire to quickly advance your career and skill sets
– Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects
– Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
– Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
– Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
The Sales Manager will be responsible for working with preexisting internal relationships at Salesforce. The goal of our company is to deliver stellar results to clients in a timely fashion. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who thinks outside the box, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to scope a project and write the Statement of Work (SOW). Office culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be fun to work with.
You will be working with clients, Salesforce account executives and internal Ntegro team members to suggest and provide solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements of new clients.
– Develop and leverage internal relationships at Salesforce AEs and AVPs
– Meet and exceed targeted sales goals
– Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
– Create and Generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
– Abide by Ntegro scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories and Salesforce use cases
– Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets
– Build and maintain relationships with Salesforce employees
– Remain responsible for lead generation and pipeline generation targets
– Travel when required and visit key Salesforce contacts and customers.
– 3 Years experience full life cycle in B2B SAAS or Software Services sales
– 1 year experience knowledge of Salesforce as a super user
– 1 year experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences
– Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner
– Ability to estimate the level of effort for basic Salesforce tasks
– Ability to write and present accurate SOW’s (Statement of Work)
– Salesforce Admin certification
– Experience selling to C-level executives at mid market companies.
The Salesforce Developer will be working with clients and internal team members to design, configure, implement, and deploy solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements.
You will identify specific needs, design the Salesforce platform to meet these requirements, and work with the client to ensure a successful implementation. You will be technically capable and confident in your approach to help customers embrace and adopt new technology.
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly. Office culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be fun to work with.
In short: you can manage many projects at once, can understand general business concepts, and know Salesforce extremely well.
– Develop and support new applications on the Salesforce.com platform
– Use APEX and Visualforce to enable new functionality and extend existing apps within our organization
– Use common web service technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.) to bring data into and out of Salesforce
– Use deep technical knowledge of the Salesforce API to build new process and integrations with other applications, tools, and databases
– Collaborate with outsourced developers to delegate work and QA the results
– Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents and develop recommendations and solutions for these problems
– Provide detailed application and code expertise to the development, testing and business teams
– 3+ years in Salesforce development/administration experience with extensive knowledge of Apex, VisualForce and Force.com applications
– Lightning experience
– Salesforce.com certifications 1 & 2
– Superior written and oral communication skills
– Experience in other enterprise platforms a plus.(Oracle, SAP, Netsuit, AWS)
– Proficiency in other code stacks (.net, java, node.js)