We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce QA analyst to play a vital role in testing our Salesforce solutions and applications. The QA analyst will be an instrumental member of our project team, helping to ensure the solutions we provide are flawless and meet our customer requirements. You will work closely with the entire project team to review the overall functional and non-functional requirements while keeping a user’s perspective in mind. You'll be responsible for manually testing our key Salesforce Solutions applications along with documenting bugs and creating test plans.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Find and document bugs; work closely with our development team to ensure proper regression steps are documented.
- Review functional requirements and technical designs to create test plans and detailed test cases.
- Lead the testing efforts for any given project.
- Work closely with product managers and other teams to develop a deep understanding of a product’s requirements.
- Understand system components, how they interact with one another, and perform different types of testing: functional, system, regression, and acceptance.
- Assist business pre and post launch and act as the first line of triage for any bugs found.
- Work closely with development and business teams.
- Provide recommendations on testing strategies.
- Analyze and identify test cases for test automation.
- Design and develop automated test scripts.
- Analyze the results of test runs and determine the reason for failures.
- Lead the design and implementation of testing processes, tools, and frameworks.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on user story acceptance criteria.
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Analyst.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Salesforce certification – Optional.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Proven results in leading and overseeing client success stories.
- Ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be fluent in English and have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Relevant experience with QA testing of CRM projects - Required.
- Experience with documenting test plans, test cases, bug/defect reports, status reports.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues.
What are we offering?
- Impact – see companies changing under your mandate
- Challenge – learn about different industries, technologies, and company leadership.
- Professional Path – we invest in your future together by providing mentoring and certification
- Flexibility – work remotely or in our office.
- Be a pioneer – take a fundamental part of Ntegro’s growth
Our core values:
- Integrity – to be honest, and transparent
- Quality – to constantly expand our knowledge and improving our processes
- Customer Success – do our part in our customer’s success